- Mid-sized pharma company, Global market access team
- Our client needed a compelling pre-launch value proposition that had to be approved by stakeholders from two external pharma partners (who held the commercialisation rights for the product in the EU and US), and their internal cross-functional team.
- redthread facilitated a series of workshops to bring the teams together and understand the perspectives and launch strategy of the different stakeholders.
- Asynchronous workshops via secure online whiteboards (Miro) facilitated engagement and alignment across all stakeholders. Through this process, the team was able to focus on value drivers and capture insights that could help mitigate potential challenges.
- The value proposition was delivered early, well received by local affiliates, and the collaborative discussions facilitated by redthread helped shape launch strategy and other pre-launch materials.
- Our creative process helped to build relationships across the three pharma companies and strengthened launch preparations.